Annual Silent Auction to benefit the Sligo Creek Education Foundation
The Annual Silent Auction to benefit the Sligo Creek Education Foundation is coming up on March 12th, and we need your help! The event will take place online and in person at Astrolab Brewing in downtown Silver Spring, and proceeds will help to fund: a new recess shade canopy, the outdoor classroom, newspaper club, and other valuable projects at Sligo Creek Elementary.
How can you help??
1.. Donate to the silent auction ( https://goo.gl/forms/jDoIDkiYdcnueftw1 ) Some ideas...
- Do you have a gift or talent you could donate? (music lessons, a handmade item, or vacation time share?)
- Can you offer your time and skills? (computer tech support, yard work, house cleaning, painting, tutoring, or babysitting?)
- Gather a themed Basket of Goods: local sports team, gourmet food, gardening, dog/cat lover's, cheese/wine or offer a single vintage bottle of wine or champagne?
- Does your business or neighbor’s business have something to offer? (a gift certificate or sporting tickets?)
- Do you frequent a local business that might be willing to donate? (hair or nail salon, kids classes or a gym?)
- Make a tax deductible donation to the Foundation: (https://sligocreekef.webs.com/- click on Donate button)
- JOIN US AT ASTROLAB BREWING on March 12th from 6 pm to 9 pm for a fun night with Sligo Creek friends! All are welcome. Sip, nibble, bid, enjoy!
- Spread the word!
Auction items can be left in the school’s main office or email us the form at SligoCreekAuction@gmail.com and we will arrange drop-off/pick-up.
Need more info? Check out: https://sligocreekef.webs.com/fundraising
Questions? Email us: SligoCreekAuction@gmail.com
Your Silent Auction Planning Committee:
Stephany Spahr, Angie Gilp, Roxane Holton, Anu Aiyar, Kathleen Feehan, & Chris Wacker
Welcome to the SCES PTA website.
This site is for information that will help families stay connected within our school community. Register Now!
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?