Salamander Stride 2020 is Coming!
10/25/2020 12:50 pm
CHECK OUT OUR PROGRESS HERE!
- Students ask friends and family to donate money on their behalf (no wrapping paper sales!)
- Donations can be made online. Please see links and instructions below!
- Anytime during the week of November 9th run, walk, stroll, or hop with your family to meet your Salamander Stride goal. Your goal can be a mile- or beyond! Use a local trail, track, neighborhood, or where you live.
- Get ready for a fun spirit week/prizes for the grade that raises the most money to celebrate the 'Stride! (see attached)
- Go to https://scespta.membershipt
- Click on the Log In button or the Registration button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTA Membership, Spirit Wear, Volunteer Opportunities, and SALAMANDER STRIDE! All of your SCESPTA needs in one convenient place! https://scespta.
- Click on the form to create your child's Virtual Salamander Stride fundraising site!
Sligo Creek ES PTA
500 Schuyler Rd
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Please be sure to note your student's name, grade, and teacher on the memo line.
All donations received by November 20th will be counted towards prize totals!
Welcome to the SCES PTA website.
This site is for information that will help families stay connected within our school community. Register Now!
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?