Kindergarten Orientation 2021-2022
Friday, August 20 from 9:30 AM-3:30 PM
Please call or email the school to set up your appointment
(Appointments will be booked in 15-minute increments)
*Please pre-register your child through the links below
URL for Parents/Guardians New to MCPS -
URL for Parents/Guardians with ParentVUE accounts -
What happens at Kindergarten Orientation?
At orientation, there will be fun activities for children to complete with the teachers and an opportunity for parents to take a tour of the school and ask questions about the school’s procedures and programs. Kindergarten Orientation is primarily an opportunity for children to look forward to coming to school and to begin to build an important partnership between home and school.
What to bring if you haven’t registered?
• Original Birth Certificate/ Passport
• Parents ID/ Passport
• Proof of residency (Lease, Property tax bill or Shared housing form notarized)
The following forms can be found on the MCPS website:
• New Student Form: https://ww2.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/departments/forms/pdf/560-24.pdf
• Student Emergency Form: https://ww2.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/departments/forms/pdf/565-1.pdf
• Pre-K Experience: https://ww2.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/departments/forms/pdf/345-17.pdf
Have a great summer! We can’t wait to see you in the fall!
Friday, August 20, 2021 9:30am
Welcome to the SCES PTA website.
This site is for information that will help families stay connected within our school community. Register Now!
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?