Salamander Stride [copy]
4/1/2017 10:05 am
The PTA’s school-wide Salamander Stride fun run is set for the afternoon of Friday, April 13th from 1-2:45pm, and informational packets will be coming home in Friday Folders soon.
- Create a fun, spirited, event for the entire school community.
- 100% kid involvement.
- Raise $34,000 to pay for the extras that make our school special!
- Make it count for the kids by talking it up and showing up for the run if you can!
- Volunteer the day of the event.
- Help your child to collect pledges.
- Check/Cash: Please send in all checks or cash in an envelope marked Salamander Stride- PTA. Your child’s homeroom teacher will ensure that the donations make it to the PTA mailbox, and our volunteers will add these donations to our Fundraising System to ensure your child and his/her class gets credit for the donation.
- PTA Website: Donations can also be made via the PTA website.
- Sligo Creek Families- please use this form: https://scespta.membershiptoolkit.com/form/m/29005.
- Sligo Creek Guests (extended family members, friends) please use this form: https://scespta.membershiptoolkit.com/form/m/29004
- Online Donation System: For our 2018 Salamander Stride this year, we're using an awesome web-based fundraising system that makes it much easier for you to request pledges from your family and friends, and for them to make secure credit card donations online. Set up a page for your students(s) in 10 Minutes and help us reach our goal.
- Go to http://pledgestar.com/sligocreek
- Enter your name and email address, then click Register
- Follow the instructions on-screen. When you finish, the system emails pledge requests to your family and friends, and allows them to make secure credit card donations online. After a donation is made, a receipt with the Sligo Creek PTA TAX-ID is automatically emailed to them with a thank-you. You also get notified each time a pledge is made, and you can track your pledge progress online. Call 1-888-598-7510 if you need help.
Welcome to the SCES PTA website.
This site is for information that will help families stay connected within our school community. Register Now!
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?