Nominating- The Simplest, Most Important Contribution Your Will Ever Make
5/3/2017 3:27 pm
Are you or do you know someone who –
- Believes in our PTA’s mission (link to PTA Mission Page)?
- Has shown leadership of self or leadership of others within their neighborhood, their program, or their classroom?
- May not have much experience but is willing to learn, ask questions, and team build to bring closer the relationship between home and school?
Click to here to nominate yourself or someone else. The Nominations Committee will take it from there. We will make sure your nominee wants to volunteer and is matched to best position within the Board. Voting will take place at the June 6th PTA Meeting (or possibly online as well if you cannot attend).
Vacant Positions, Need at Least One Nominee –
- VP of Communications
- VP of Events and Fundraising
Nominees Returning to Current Positions –
- President: Bridget Stesney
- Co-President: Jen MacLaughlin
- Treasurer: Lionel Lourenco
- VP of Academic Affairs: Matt Anton
Please visit our Nominations Page to see position descriptions and learn more about how and who to nominate for the 2017-18 PTA.
The Nominations Committee
Alison, Jonathan, Maru, Sara
Welcome to the new SCES PTA website powered by Membership Toolkit.
The basics for the start of the school year are here and we are working hard to add information that will help our parents stay connected with our PTA and school community. Register Now!
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?